-
-

Ads

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Never Give Up On People.


NEVER GIVE UP ON PEOPLE

Check this out

Every time I think I have someone figured out, they surprise me.

Sometimes this is bad news.

The person that I think could never fail, fails.
The confidant who I think could never betray, betrays.
The friend who I think will always be there, isn’t there.
                - Kelvin A Thompson


Today l want to talk about looking beyond the ordinary individual who is aspiring for success and not to be judged based on the individual's reach.

"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation." ~D. Elton Trueblood


Have we thought about
Looking beyond fame in picking personality?

Looking beyond your measurement yardstick of success in others?

Celebrities  were once wanna be you know.
Oooh yes they were once newbie.

I thought it was all about the content,l thought it was all about the skills and not the name behind the skills.

Haba people!!!!
If we don't give people avenue to strive
How then do they nourish to flourish?
How do they fly and go beyond reaching the sky?
How?
Is it by the snubbing we give them and judgement we pass based on our exposures or based on our school of thought.


1 comment :

  1. A constructive and beautiful reminder, thanks for the article

    ReplyDelete