-
-

Ads

Tuesday 23 October 2018

I found myself.




“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
 ~ Rumi.

So we ask ourselves many questions all the time.
Is this me?
Do l really know myself?
Do people understand me?
What do l really want to do?
What is stopping me?
What mask do l wear?



This Sunday was another amazing journey towards self advacement.l attended a masterclass organised by Boss lady of Awesomeness and elegance Mutiat Olagoke who took the class through a journey of Self Discovery and Confidence Building.

She rounded up the class with this beautiful statement which l feel  everyone should answer to build up our self discovery and confidence level.

The world is a better place because. I..................................

No comments :

- See more at: http://www.mybloggerwidgets.com/2013/10/add-facebook-comments-system-in-blogger.html#sthash.NEwcoHpM.dpuf

Post a Comment